Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Cancer can be beaten with Zeolite?

I just got through Shelley Penney's ebook on Cancer called "Cancer Can Be Beaten". I've read (and recommend) Shelley's free ebook about Liquid Zeolite and I was intrigued by the new book that she is now distributing.

I must say that it is actually quite informational. She discusses what cancer is, how it is caused and actually offers 7 cancer fighting strategies. I'm quite impressed... She even included a recipe for a "Cancer Fighting Smoothie" which I admit is quite delicious.

A little summary is that Cancer is the result of abnormal cells in the body which divide and replicate out of control. The causes for these abnormal cells can be traced to toxins which cause mutations. Shelley has a wealth of information to educate for those who are just looking for information... However, for those who are looking for solutions... There are many products that Shelley recommends in her book that can beat cancer!

I am very impressed. This woman really seems to have her heart in the right place.

No comments:

Post a Comment