Friday, April 3, 2009

Zeolite a cure for Autism or a scam?

I was introduced to Zeolite originally because if my interest in detox and because of it's effect on people with cancer. However, upon further investigation, I discovered that there is a lot of evidence that seems to point to Zeolite being very useful in children with Autism.

I understand that Autism seems to have some links with mercury (I found this article at PubMed that supports this assumption). I also understand that there is a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical study evaluating the effects of a specific Liquid Zeolite product. There are more details about the dosages/etc in a free ebook written by Shelley Penney... Here's the link if you are interested... Liquid Zeolite Ebook.

I'm very excited to see more of the results... I hear that there are many more studies to follow. Very exciting stuff since I know that Autism is becoming more prevelent these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment